Re: [Swftools-common] splitting spreads in pdf automatically

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] splitting spreads in pdf automatically
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:54:51 +0100

Too many if's there. You only need one..

If the program which produced PDF actually stores information about a spread
in relation to whatever page size is defined, inside the PDF,  then
fine. no reason
at all why pdf2swf couldn't split it.

Unfortunately, I'm not as yet sure that it does do that.  Remember,
pdf2swf is only
as good  as the data it reads from the PDF file.   No information
about a spread,
no way it'll work properly/.  That would be especially true if the
individual pages are
all different sizes and layouts.

Regards,

Chris.