Re: [Swftools-common] show sprite then delete

From: Matthew Morgan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] show sprite then delete
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:33:07 -0400

Chris Pugh wrote:
Attached is a simple example with a button trigger.  Press shows,
Release removes.

[ Watch what happens when you change the version number., say version=10  ;o) ]

HTH.

Regards,
Thanks! It was the .unloadMovie() that I was missing. I was trying to use .del or delete. The only thing I can't figure out now is how to get "on_key" to work. I've tried changing on_press to on_key "a", but this doesn't seem to do anything when I press the "a" key, even if the mouse is over the button. I tried adding on_key to the main body of .flash, but that causes swfc to segfault. I've searched google for 'swfc "on_key"', but that just gives me copies of the swfc source code, and a couple of pages that list available commands. None of them really say how to use it.

I didn't see a difference when changing version to 10, though.

Chris.