[Swftools-common] show sprite then delete

From: Matthew Morgan
Subject: [Swftools-common] show sprite then delete
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:19:05 -0400

I've been playing around with swfc for the past couple of days, looking though the examples online, and I can't quite seem to accomplish what I need to do. I just need to show a sprite, and when a key is pressed, remove it and show another sprite instead. I've tried several different things, and I can't figure out how to get it to work. Can anyone give me just a basic skeleton of what that might look like?