[Swftools-common] Re: swftools won't compile on ubuntu

From: Jake Hilton
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools won't compile on ubuntu
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:39:51 -0600

NM... I was trying to install this on a new box I just built.. and didn't have gcc installed.. thx.

Jake

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Jake Hilton <address@hidden> wrote:
I just grabbed 0.9 and tried to get it to compile on ubuntu 8.04 but I'm getting the following error:

swftools-0.9.0# ./configure
checking build system type... Invalid configuration `i686-pc-linux-': machine `i686-pc-linux' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/bash ./config.sub i686-pc-linux- failed

Any one have any idea of why or how I could get around it?

Thanks,
Jake