[Swftools-common] Spaces disappear for some pdfs

From: Jonas Petersson
Subject: [Swftools-common] Spaces disappear for some pdfs
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:29:05 +0100

Dear experts,

Can anyone explain why spaces sometimes disappear when I use pdf2swf?
I've tried several versions including swftools-2008-12-17-2157.

I have attached an example postscript file where it can be seen.
Notice for example about halfway down the right column where the PS
file and PDF file will correctly display "Yes, it's possible!"
but the swf file turns this into "Yes,it'spossible!".

                         Best / Jonas