[Swftools-common] help with loader (please)

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] help with loader (please)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:45:45 +0200

Hi there,

thanks to the help of Huub Schaeks, I have tried to put a loader in a
presentation script
(http://ousia.justfree.com/loader-orphanworks-script.txt), but the
(http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks.swf). The counter and slide are
shown using Firefox, not using IE.

http://randomfoo.net/oscon/2002/lessig/free_culture.swf has a load
counter that works with Firefox and IE. The AS code (extracted using
flare [http://www.nowrap.de/flare.html]) is available at
http://ousia.justfree.com/free_culture.txt.

I have read the script, but I cannot see what I'm doing wrong in my
script. Does anyone know what can be improved in my script reading the
Free Culture AS code?

Just in case anyone wants to test possible fix, the contents are
available at http://ousia.justfree.com/contents.swf. It is actually a
tar.bz2 file (needs renaming before unpacking). Sorry for the
inconvenience, but I cannot upload files with zip or bz2 extensions.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo