[Swftools-common] SWF behaviour in Page Flipping Application

From: Atul Ramchandra
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF behaviour in Page Flipping Application
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:18:45 +0530

Dear Matthias:

I have used the Pdf2swf current version and it produces SWF's, with excellent text clarity.

These SWF pages move much slower than other "flat" SWF's of the same PDF's (converted to JPEG to SWF) in a Page Flipping application in a Flash Player.

These SWF's also appear to use more of system resources during the Page Turn.

Can anything be done in the pdf2swf tool control parameters to overcome this problem?

If I try to decompile the pdf2swf generated SWF I get hundreds of layers and cannot see the Font

Thanks

Atul