[Swftools-common] How to reduce size

From: R&D
Subject: [Swftools-common] How to reduce size
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:45:51 +0530

Sir,

Kindly response we are deadline to complete our project. Help us on the below
points.

1.  How to compress the swf size after we created swf files from pdfs?

2.  Some images from my pdfs are not converted properly in the swf file. What
would be the exact cause for this? Can you please explain me?

3. How can we provide accessiblity for the swf files (after we incorporated the
files in html)?

4. Can you please provide the sample security (*.fla) file to provide the
security option?

5. I have created my own pre-loader for the swf files and used as the
pre-loader. The preloader came up correctly. But it is coming at the left most
corner? How do we set the position for the pre-loader swf? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance for your help

Nalini.