[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Query

From: Christopher Zucker
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Query
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:31:54 -0800

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I was unable to find it addressed in
the list archive so here goes. . .

I am trying to convert a multi page PDF file to SWFs where each page of the PDF
will be a separate SWF file. I know I can do this with the -p flag, but won't
that simply create a SWF file for the pages that I specify? As best I can
figure out I would have to individually convert each page of the PDF to a SWF.
. .

Best,
Chris

PS Does anybody have a working binary for OS X that they would like to share?