Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Query

From: Silvian Cretu
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Query
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
QPdf2Swf can help you here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qpdf2swf

-----------------
Silvian Cretu

----- Original Message ----
From: Christopher Zucker <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:31:54 PM
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Query

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I was unable to find it addressed in the list archive so here goes. . .

I am trying to convert a multi page PDF file to SWFs where each page of the PDF will be a separate SWF file. I know I can do this with the -p flag, but won't that simply create a SWF file for the pages that I specify? As best I can figure out I would have to individually convert each page of the PDF to a SWF. . .

Best,
Chris

PS Does anybody have a working binary for OS X that they would like to share?