[Swftools-common] SWF for python examples and docs

From: Deschamps Jean-Marc
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF for python examples and docs
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:32:55 -0400

Since finding a python module for SWF, I'm looking for documentation.

Since not much seem to abound, I've downloaded most examples I could find (from SWFTOOLS.org, and from this list archive) , in order to *reverse engineer* a reference document.

I would appreciate any examples people might offer in order to make that document, this summer.
I'm using SWF.pyd 0.6.1 for Python 2.4, taken from
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-01/msg00066.html  (Thanks again, Daichi!)

Note : In case this might help here is the SWF.pyd API as Python sees it:
Action', 'BBox', 'BackgroundColor', 'Color', 'ColorTransform', 'Font', 'Gradient', 'Image', 'ImageShape', 'Matrix', 'MoveObject', 'PlaceObject', 'Protect', 'RemoveObject', 'Shape', 'ShowFrame', 'Sprite', 'Text', 'VideoStream', 'verbose'

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I'm new to this list, so if you have other stuff to suggest, on the *programming SWF with Python* topic or whatever other stuff you think i should know, please feel free to tell me :-)

Jean-Marc