[Swftools-common] stdin or pipe to swfc?

From: Garth Patil
Subject: [Swftools-common] stdin or pipe to swfc?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:20:47 -0700

I think this is a feature request, but if there is already some way to
do this, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.
I'd like swfc to "play nice" with other unix command line utilities
and accept input from stdin. I've built some automation around my
flash production pipeline, and I'm finding that much of my code is
just the i/o of writing and erasing temporary .sc files. It would be a
huge help if swfc would just accept input via stdin.
Thanks,
Garth