[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - Depth problem with objects

From: Anders Östman
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - Depth problem with objects
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:00:58 +0200

Hi,
My first post here so I hope I make this right. =)

I’ve tried the pdf2swf to some PDF’s I’ve got and I’ve noticed a problem in one of the PDF’s.
On one page there seems to be a problem with the depth of the objects. One photo is placed over the text in the produced SWF-file but in the PDF the photo is behind the text.
Is this a know problem? Any ideas how I can get around this problem? I haven’t created the PDF so I can’t change anything there.

Thanks,
Anders