Re: [Swftools-common] any suggestion?

From: Pedro Jorge Caridade
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] any suggestion?
Date: 13 Oct 2005 19:10:50 +0100

I discover the problem... naive and beginner problem!

My filetoplay was generated in the following way: png2swf, and then I
use swfc to put a stop(); in the last frame, and use the command that
Matthias give me:

.swf stopfile "stopfile.swf"
.put stopfile

After this, I included the new file filetoload.swf in a new swfc file to
work with buttons:
.swf filetoload "filetoload.swf"
.put filetoload

Now to stop it in the first frame, instead of filetoload.stop(); as I
expected I need to use filetoload.stopfile.stop();. Is this normal?

Pedro