[Swftools-common] OT: Weblinks in PDF

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] OT: Weblinks in PDF
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:26:20 +0200

Hello,

I know this is OT... but maybe someone in the list can help me...

In Acrobat are two ways to create weblinks: you can do it manually or by a JavaScript, that uses the command "addLink()".

If you want to convert the PDF later with pdf2swf you will find a big difference between this to kinds of links: the links manually created will be working in the resulting swf, the links made by JavaScript will be lost, because the Javascript inside the link will be lost.

Does someone know how i can create weblinks in the PDF programmatically that will work after converting to swf?
I'm looking for a javascript command that is  probably not documented,
or a Programm that can make these links by reading the PDF and linking all words found in a database or csv-file.

Thanks for every info
Benedikt Quirmbach