Re: [Swftools-common] pyswf refuses to work

From: Seth Birkholz
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pyswf refuses to work
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:51:51 -0700

I dont know what the scoop is on windows, but on linux I had to manually copy
header files and SWF.so to system directories:

cd <path to >swftools-0.6.3/lib/python
cp *.h /usr/include
cp SWF.so /usr/lib/python2.4

I also had to reboot to get the system to recognize these files.

Also, I just discovered a great site that outlines methods and functions that
Python has available to it:
    http://www.half-serious.com/swf/format/index.html