Re: [Swftools-common] pyswf refuses to work

From: Daichi Shinozaki
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pyswf refuses to work
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:54:39 +0900

Hi,

Bernd Stein wrote:
Now my problem:
I cannot import the SWF module into Python. This is what I did:

1. I installed the SWFTOOLS to C:\swftools.
2. I copied the SWF.dll from the python folder of the installation to C:\Python
22\DLLs.
3. I made sure, that the PYTHONPATH is set correctly and that Python has a look
in the folder above at startup time.

As far as I know, SWF.dll only works with Python version 2.3.x.
You can try the unofficial build of SWF.dll(SWF.pyd in my build) for Python-2.2 if you like.

http://shield.jp/~dseg/swftools/binaries/

Daichi Shinozaki
SHIELD.JP Admin