[Swftools-common] swftool tutorials

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] swftool tutorials
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:43:11 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to swftools and this mailing list.

I have installed swftools on a WIN XP system.
Now I need a tutorial on how to use swftools. The most important tool for me is pdf2swf.

And I have more questions:
Can I convert PDFs to fla (Flash authoring files), too?
I have lots of buttons in my PDFs. Will they be converted in flash-buttons? Or is there a way to make these buttons for flash automatically? What about javascript-programming in PDFs. Will the programms be converted?

Lots of questions... Thank you for your answers
Benedikt Quirmbach