Re: [Swftools-common] Running gif2Swf as a CGI application

From: Dave Cook
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Running gif2Swf as a CGI application
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:25:23 -0500

Hi Matthias:
Yes, I have an application that would love to have pdf2swf as a CGI.  I've
been toying with the forking stuff at:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/01/07/mod_perl.html?page=2
Haven't had a lot of time to play with this but would a "-C" be hard to
implement?  I suspect a lot of your utilities would benefit from running
under CGI.
Dave