[Swarm-Support] looking for Collection.m

From: Corinne Coen
Subject: [Swarm-Support] looking for Collection.m
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:28:30 -0500

Dear all,

In trying to trace my problems with my system crashing after 55 timesteps in batch mode (although it runs any number of time steps in GUI) in discovered something:

 I have no collection.m file.  In notice that in swarm-2.1.1, the collections folder contains the collection.m file.  I am using swarm-2.2.  In usr/include/swarm/collections/ there is a Collection.h file.  In fact, all the files in this collections folder are .h files.  Is this correct?  I cannot find a Collection.m file anywhere.  Does this suggest that my swarm-2.2 is not installed completely?  If it is installed completely, where can I find the Collection.m file?

Corinne