Re: [Swarm-Support] Java swarm help with Log File

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Java swarm help with Log File
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:19:31 -0600

Greetings:

THere are many things to check.

I had trouble with the sun jdk version 1.5.0 and the rpms for swarm on fedora assume you are using jdk-1.4.2 (particular version depends on which version of Fedora you have). So I'd say the first place to look is in your Swarm install.

Next time you post, please include more details, such as

1) version of Swarm, and how you installed it
2) does your installation of Swarm work for SDG apps in Objective-C, like heatbugs? 3) does your Swarm work with the java apps that SDG provides can be run successfully on your system.

Only after we know Swarm itself works is it useful to try to understand what goes wrong in your applications.

pj

durga bhavani wrote:
Hello ,
I am using Java swarm on Fedora Linux. When I am trying to run my program it is terminating and giving me a log file Attached is the log file which it is generating Can some one please help me regarding this

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504