[Swarm-Support] Running examples and getting stackdump

From: Huyen Tue Dao
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Running examples and getting stackdump
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:28:23 -0400

I just installed Swarm 2.1.1 and made and installed Evo 1.0.2 on my Windows XP machine. Unfortunately, for all the examples included, when I run main.exe I get the same errors:

 0 [main] main 3456 handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
760 [main] main 3456 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to main.exe.stackdump

These occur immediately after entering the command.

If anyone can help I'd really apprecite it.

Huyen Dao