Re: [Swarm-Support] Announcement: Xdrone 0.1

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Announcement: Xdrone 0.1
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:17:50 -0400 (EDT)

hi ed,

nice work!

if you want to distribute this thru the CSCS
web site (the page where drone is located), let
me know, and you can work with mike charters
to set it up.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr