[Swarm-Support] multiple probes from Object2dDisplay error

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: [Swarm-Support] multiple probes from Object2dDisplay error
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:30:43 +0100

Hi,
  just wondered if anyone had encountered a problem with displaying probe
windows for more than one object from an Object2dDisplay window? With both
the heatbugs and mousetrap Java demos if I right click on the
Object2dDisplay window once I get the probe for that object, if I do it a
second time for another object I get the error message:
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/java.m:1751 swarm_directory_objc_ensure_java
    210 [sig] ,Ðë- 1580 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
java.exe.stackdump
regardless of whether I closed the first probe window or not. I had some
trouble debugging this as the error is in a different thread to the main
one.
I'm using Swarm 2.2 pretest 6 with Sun's JDK 1.4.1, so perhaps this has been
fixed in a more recent version?
  Regards,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/