Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 10 (for Windows)

From: Suman Kanuganti
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 10 (for Windows)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Marcus G. Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Suman Kanuganti wrote:
>
> >Even if I type in simple gcj it gives the same
> error:
> >libgcj.spec not found.
> >

> What do you get from the command:
>     type gcj

gcj is hashed </Swarm-2.2/bin/gcj>

> And what do you get from:
>
> strace /Swarm-2.2/bin/gcj -L/Swarm-2.2/lib | grep
> libgcj

there a lot of info when i typed in this. I shall
attach it.

> >Yep, I could send the program to you.

Also, I looked into my linux machine for info on
program "as" and its from binutils, so I got it from
cygwin and now a new problem,
When I ran the same it returns

/bin/ld: cannot find -liconv
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

> Add this to your FluObserverSwarm:
>
> public void drop () {
>   if (fluGraph != null)
>     fluGraph.disableDestroyNotification ();
>   if (fluWorldRaster != null)
>     fluWorldRaster.disableDestroyNotification ();
> }

Thanks for this piece.

=====
Suman Kanuganti,