[Swarm-Support] Re: MacOS X Apple compiler for Swarm

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: MacOS X Apple compiler for Swarm
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:36:22 +1000

> Downloading now, I'll let you know how it works.

> Any specific versions of specific libraries I should know about?

> Sincerely,
> David

I am not quite sure what you are asking.  This is just a slightly modified
Apple compiler that will build Swarm code.  You can use it to build Swarm
from sources or build apps linking to the libraries already posted.

In the next couple of days, I hope to upload a much enhanced set of
libraries.

Bill Northcott

> On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 05:35  AM, Bill Northcott wrote:

> > I am just uploading to the files area on Savannah a binary for an
Apple