Re: [Swarm-Support] load data from a file

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] load data from a file
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:24:56 -0500

Did you look at the sss example code? You can find it in the ftp, I think under objc/sdg. It loads values of a raster from
a pgm picture format (a grid of values you can edit in text mode).

Otherwise, it seems to me you would have to write some C code that reads the lines of your input data, and then iterate over them somehow, then use

    [grid pubValue: val atX: x Y: y]

for each cell.

Li An wrote:
Hi there,

I am using obj-c Swarm, and I have a problem in loading some data (say, 80
lines and 80 rows with space between two numbers) in a  text file into a
Discrete2d object. If you have an example for doing so, I would like to
hear. Thanks in advance.

Li