RE: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on windows; (may be this is obsolete qu estion

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on windows; (may be this is obsolete qu estion)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:37:00 +0100

Suman,
  I posted about this a year ago... maybe this will help:
http://www.swarm.org/pipermail/support/2002-September/012418.html
  Regards,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/