Re: [Swarm-Support] Writing to a file.

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Writing to a file.
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 07:42:09 -0700

Also- We have a Swarm add-on called "BreakoutReporter" that writes
output files of summary statistics, in a way they are easily imported
into spreadsheets. Our code is in Objective-C but could easily be
translated (let us know if you do!) to Java. See the "Software" page at
http://math.humboldt.edu/EcoModeling

Steve R.