Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on XP

From: Yifeng Zhang
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on XP
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:20:14 -0600

Hi Paulo:

I and one of my classmates had exact same problems a few weeks ago. I got help from this mailing list telling me to install a previous version of the tcltk cygwin package (as far as I can remember the version is 20021128). It worked. However, that package seems not included in the latest setup.exe anymore. Hope you can find it somewhere else. Best luck!

Yifeng