help

From: luo pi
Subject: help
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:41:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
In my model there are three kinds of bug (bugA, bugB,
bugC), each 100, the total number is 300. In
simulation process, the number of bugA will increase,
and the number of bugB will decease, but the total
number of bug keeps unchanged. I use “bugAlist,
bugAlist, bugAlist” like “heatbugs” through these
methods---“addLast, removeLast”, but I can increase or
decreas bug for each one dynamically in the simulation
process. Maybe you can tell me how to carry it out, or
give me some examples.
Thank you very much!

Patrick..L