Re: absolute beginner

From: Ljano
Subject: Re: absolute beginner
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:44:04 -0500

Dr. Gernot,

    I'm very interested in the medical aspects of the formulation.  I don't
have the computer expertise to really help with the implementation. From a
functional neurological perspective I maybe able to contribute (post-doc in
neuropsychology some years back - a retired faculty member of Harvard and
Tufts Medical schools)  My interests are central in the cerebellum and/or
limbic systems with some additional interest in the auditory system.  If I
can be of any help.  We can discuss this off list.  I'm in Boston, Mass.
USA.

Lawrence Janowitch