Mac OS X

From: Krishnan Viswanathan
Subject: Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:58:36 -0500

I am planning on buy an ibook, but before I did that, i wanted to know if people have experienced any problems with swarm on OS X. I have been away from this list for a while, and from the archives I get the impression that there are problems that yet need to be resolved. I am not much of a programmer, but have been using SWARM with ObjC on GNU/Linux. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krishnan