RE: About Multi-Agent Systems...seeking advice

From: Dugdale
Subject: RE: About Multi-Agent Systems...seeking advice
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:22:52 +0200

Hi Yang,

You may want to take a look at the electronic Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation (JASSS):
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/JASSS.html

which should contain some papers which may interest you.

In terms of the choice of simulation software, there are quite a lot of platforms out there as you've probably realised. A report on software products for multi-agent systems is available from AgentLink (a European Network of Excellence for Agent-based Computing):

http://www.agentlink.org/resources/software-report.html

Finally, good luck
Julie

Julie Dugdale
GRIC IRIT (Groupe de Recherche en Ingénierie Cognitive,
Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse)
Université Paul Sabatier
118 Route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse cedex
FRANCE