RE: About Multi-Agent Systems...seeking advice

From: Walt Beyeler
Subject: RE: About Multi-Agent Systems...seeking advice
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:26:30 -0700

After several months struggling with Swarm on Windows, I was delighted to discover RePast, which shares the features I found attractive in Swarm with none of the aggravating drawbacks (unfriendliness to Windows and Windows users, hybridized Java, etc. etc.).  I believe you will find RePast a very accommodating framework and community for this type of modeling.  Good luck

 -- Walt