error

From: Fred Wan
Subject: error
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:06:05 +0200

Hi, I've been running swarm for quite some time now without problems,
however I now an error at the start of execution that probably has to do
something with my system settings which have somehow changed to produce this
error. Can someone please help me with this problem? The error message is
stated  below.

Thanks,
Fred Wan.

Fred address@hidden/cygdrive/h/swarmjavproj/A3DMASSAQ7] $ jdkswarm
StartSimpleBug
*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: nil_method(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/internal.m,
line: 637
The message `conformsTo:' was sent to nil.
*** execution terminating due to error
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
Signal 6
Fred address@hidden/cygdrive/h/swarmjavproj/A3DMASSAQ7] $

Fred address@hidden/cygdrive/h/swarmjavproj/A3DMASSAQ7] $ javaswarm