XP

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: XP
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:47:05 +0100

        Hi all,

my first installation of Swarm on Windows XP, thanks to Marcus and pretest-5, works fine.

I'm now to the second installation on XP; I was sure that all problem were fixed, by starting an application (here heatbugs) I obtain:

Exception caught: file not found
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate native function: swarm/swarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin()Ljava/lang/Object;]
at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate native function: swarm/swarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin()Ljava/lang/Object;
at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

SWARMHOME and SWARMDIR are correct, the path looks good and .bashrc is on place.

        Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

        Pietro

---
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna