Problem with translation from ObjectiveC to Java

From: Babjak Jozef
Subject: Problem with translation from ObjectiveC to Java
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 17:46:48 +0200 (CEST)

============================
OS: Windows 2000 Profesional
Language: ObjectiveC -> Java
============================

Hi!

First, I am sorry for my poor English.

I have a problem with translating one simple program in ObjectivC to
Java. (I working under Windows 2000 with Swarm-2.1.1)

It is possible to execute program, but when I press "Start" button,
program crash... I tryed to add some debug's printouts and I found out
problems in Class "ObserverSwarm" in function "buildObjects()". Mistake is
maybe in some constructors - but I don't understand its enought :-(

Would U help me, pls?

                     Jozef Babjak

address@hidden