Re: event raised for error: InvalidOperation

From: pauljohn
Subject: Re: event raised for error: InvalidOperation
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:18:34 -0500

zze-GUERRAZ Bruno stagiaire FTRD/DTL/LAN wrote:

> no, the main is only
>
> #import <simtools.h>
> #import "PplObserverSwarm.h"
>
> int
> main (int argc, const char **argv)
> {
>   PplObserverSwarm *observerSwarm;
>
>   initSwarm (argc, argv);
>
>   observerSwarm = [PplObserverSwarm create: globalZone];
>   [observerSwarm buildObjects];
>   [observerSwarm buildActions];
>   [observerSwarm activateIn: nil];
>   [observerSwarm go];
>
>   return 0;
> }

I feel certain that in PplObserverSwarm.m you are trying to access some
part of the activity after you have quit the current schedule. I get
that kind of error with code designed to stop a model after a while, and
after that stops the model, then the crash happens if you try to
getCurrentTime() or to send a messsage to the current swarm activity.
pj