Re: pointer question.

From: Michael J Ash
Subject: Re: pointer question.
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:58:00 -0500 (CDT)

I don't know if this is your problem, but it's certainly *a* problem. Deep
in your code you have a line:

       if((*px=0) || (*py==0) ||(*px>worldXSize-1) || (*py>worldYSize-1))

You probably want that to say *px==0. The way you have it is assigning 0
to *px and then checking 0 for truth, which is usually a Bad Thing.

--
"From now on, we live in a world where man has walked on the moon.
 And it's not a miracle, we just decided to go." -- Jim Lovell

Mike Ash - <http://www.mikeash.com/>, <mailto:address@hidden>