Re: Scheduling displays

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Scheduling displays
Date: 24 Apr 2001 09:01:01 -0600

KR> I don't get any exceptions, it just hangs once it reaches the
KR> update method. Am I missing something?

It's a longshot, but I seem to remember that Kaffe on Windows
has some problems with interfaces.  You might try making an Agent
base class an "extend" from it rather than "implementing" the Agent
interface.  Alternatively, install Sun JDK 1.3 and tweak
the /Swarm-2.1.1/bin/jdkcswarm and /Swarm-2.1.1/bin/jdkswarm
scripts to look for "1.3" instead of "1.2".

If that doesn't work send me the code in private e-mail and I'll
investigate..