Problem with BatchSwarm and EZGraph

From: Marian Mihalo
Subject: Problem with BatchSwarm and EZGraph
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:54:14 +0200

Specification:

RH 6.2
Swarm 2.1.1
Objective C

Problem:

My last report was with batchSwarm problem...After detailed searching of
error with gdb debuger I identificate the problem. Problem is here:

     >printf("BatchSwarm>create minerals.output\n");
     >foodGrapher = [EZGraph createBegin: self];
     > [foodGrapher setGraphics: 0];
     > [foodGrapher setFileOutput: 1];
     > foodGrapher = [foodGrapher createEnd];
     > [foodGrapher createSequence: "minerals.output" withFeedFrom:
     > [modelSwarm getBugList]  andSelector: M(getFoodNumber)];

When I set a "setFileOutput" on value 0 (without saving), my simulation in
batch swarm are working correctly. But when I want a save to file, here is a
problem -> Segmentation Fault...

After it, I identificated, that problem is in :

withFeedFrom: [modelSwarm getBugList]  andSelector: M(getFoodNumber)];

But I don't know where...

In ObserverSwarm everything are working correctly (with and without
saving)...
The "getFoodNumber" are return a float value...I have it in Bug.m,
ObserverSwarm.m and BatchSwarm.m

getFoodNumber:

- (float)getFoodNumber          { return [modelSwarm getFood1Count]; }

Could anybody help me????

---