Re: Problem with BatchSwarm

From: D. D. Donalson
Subject: Re: Problem with BatchSwarm
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:31:05 -0700

Does the ddd (?) debugger have a "where" statement in it like gdb?  If so
use the "where" to find the call from your code that is causing ther fault.
If you can't understand the trace send it.  There is no way for anyone to
figure out the problem from the error message.  (I like the name of the
debugger.)

Dr. DDD