Runing the JHeatBugs

From: Zach Horiatis
Subject: Runing the JHeatBugs
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:37:11 -0600

Hello,
    I am a software developer with Lockheed Martin's Advanced Technology
Labs and I have been
looking into the SWARM along with my team for possible application along
our business.

I have downloaded and installed the "Swarm-2.1.1" and I have also
downloaded the JAVA version
of "Heatbugs", JHeatbugs. I have managed to compile the JHeatbugs but I
am not sure of how to go about
running it ????

I will greatly appreciate it if you can point me towards the right
direction (actually I have been using Symantec's
Visual Cafe).

 thank you in advanced,
--Zach