How can I schedule the methods of updated members in a list?

From: Kazuko Yamasaki
Subject: How can I schedule the methods of updated members in a list?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:49:13 +0900 (JST)

I want call  a class's method of every member in a list,
even if the members of the list are updated every step.
If I write following code in ModelSwarm,
the methods of updated  members in the list are not scheduled,
but the methods of initial members in the list are scheduled.

Will you please tell me how I can call updated  members' methods
every step?
( I want to use the code in GA. )
( It is sure that updated  members' methods are called
in the case of Object C code. )

   try {

      Agent proto = (Agent) agentList.getFirst();
      Selector sel =
        new Selector (proto.getClass (), "agentStep", false);
      actionForEach =
        modelActions.createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call
        (agentList,
         new FCallImpl (this, proto, sel,
                        new FArgumentsImpl (this, sel, true)));

    } catch (Exception e) {