Re: acquiring Bank sample and building SDG sample

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: acquiring Bank sample and building SDG sample
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:43:47 -0700

>(1)  I'm interested in having a look at the source code for the Bank
>sample that is available on the Swarm site.  The simulations that I'm
>interested in have a network-type geometry rather than a continuous-
>space or the usual cellular automata geometry.  Anyone know where
>that source code resides, or where some other network-geometrical GUI
>Swarm code is?  (If there's a version in Java, so much the better.)

You might look at the cocktail party code I created this summer at the SFI
for the graphs.

http://zia.hss.cmu.edu/econ/homework00/2/cocktail.html

Or, you could look at my party formation model which creates political
coalitions that are a hierarchical social network.

http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~dschreib/

                 Darren Schreiber
                  Attorney at Law
                 Graduate Student