Re: still Drag'n'Drop problem.

From: Dominique Jacquel
Subject: Re: still Drag'n'Drop problem.
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 15:03:15 +0100

thanks for confirming the bug,

Gary Polhill wrote:

> So it looks like
> whatever is getting copied into the drag and drop buffer the first time
> stays there, no matter what you click on to drag something else subsequently.

It is my feeling too! I hope this bug will get fixed and/or that it will not
appear in the Java GUIed version of swarm! In the mean time I'm just going to go
around the bug by typing agent names as arguments rather than dropping their
IDs.

thanks.
Dom.

Dominique Jacquel  -  Phd Student  -  University of Edinburgh
address@hidden - www.mech.ed.ac.uk/~dom - (0)131 650 8696