NT after install problem

From: Cesar Perez
Subject: NT after install problem
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:34:44 -0400

Have installed Cygnus b20 from the SWARM 1.4.1 disk and Swarm 1.4.1 from the
download.  When I type make for an app I get:

gcc -c -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -g -02 -I/Swarm-1.4.1/include Heatbug.m
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cpp': No such file or directory
make: ***[Heatbug.o] Error 1

I did find an executable cpp in the files, but I'm not sure if it is in the
correct place.

Cesar