Re: [Fwd: A question]

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Fwd: A question]
Date: 29 Dec 1998 18:51:27 -0800

JL> When I get to the line starting 'include....', after pressing
JL> <return I get the following errror message:

JL> bash.exe: include: command not found

It sounds like you are typing the contents of the Makefile in to
the shell itself.  The way I would suggest setting SWARMHOME
(if that is your goal), is to inherit it from the environment (it
is already set with a NT installation of Swarm).  In other words,
go in to the editor and delete the assignment to SWARMHOME in the
Makefile of the application you want to build.  To override that
value you can run make like so:  "make SWARMHOME=/other-path".