Segmentation fault

From: Matthew M Murphy
Subject: Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:43:11 -0500 (EST)

Group:

I have just installed RedHat 5.2 and Swarm.  I was having trouble getting
the demo programs to compile, but after the addition of
tk-8.0.3-20.i386.rpm, everything is compiling ok (I think).  The problem
is, now I've started getting a core dump and a Segmentation fault when I
try to run any of the demo programs after a successful compile.

I would much appreciate any help that anyone may be able to offer.

Matt